Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Welcome to the Wonderful World of Blogging!

This past year has really been an eye opener for me. I have fallen in love with so many amazing teaching blogs filled with amazing ideas, resources, & inspiration.  These bloggers are simply incredible!  From classroom teachers to crafty stay-at-home mommies, I have emerged myself in the wonderful world of blogging.  I have enjoyed discovering and implementing the hundreds of resources and ideas in my primary classroom. While I idolize these bloggers for their willingness to create and share, I don't feel that I am ready to dedicate my time and energy to a teaching blog.  However, I have seen a lot of teachers that have created a classroom blog for their students and parents.  I plan to use this blog as a sort of connection/communication tool for my classroom...a peek into my classroom.  My hope is that families visit our classroom blog on a weekly basis and find it a useful resource throughout the year.  I look forward to blogging about our experiences in first grade.

No comments:

Post a Comment